This is all of Sew PBJ’s policies, procedures, and product notices. Please read this page prior to completing your purchase. We want you to enjoy your custom products and knowledge of our business is a part of that. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to shop with us.
Have a wonderful bling-filled day!
- We accept Paypal and Amazon for all orders.
- For local orders, we accept cash, debit and credit cards.
- All orders require payment up front, even if it is a local pickup!
- All items are custom made to order and all sales are final.
- No returns are accepted unless it has been approved by Sew PBJ. Please call us (970-775-2117) with any concerns; customer satisfaction is a high priority!
- Please contact us if you have questions on shirt sizing, design details or rhinestone colors.
- Rhinestone colors may appear differently on your computer screen depending on your monitor.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING:
- Standard Production time on a Custom Rhinestone Shirt is 3-6 Business days from payment completion on in-stock items.
- If your item is out of stock you will be notified of the production time.
- If you would like to expedite your order, please call the office for the expedited fee.
- Bulk and Custom orders will be discussed when orders are placed.
- Currently, we only ship within the United States.
CONSUMER PRODUCT NOTICES:
Sew PBJ Rhinestones:
- SPBJ’s high quality, low-lead rhinestones have tested by our manufacturer to meet requirements of containing less than 100ppm lead count. SPBJ did not test the stones. The PPM is based solely on the manufacturer’s testing and official test results can be provided on request
- Loose rhinestones and other small objects represent a choking hazard to small children and pets.
- Do not allow children or pets access to loose rhinestones.
- Handle all rhinestones with care and inspect for chips or breakage before each wearing. Broken crystals may cause cuts, scratches or another injury.
- New ‘Lead Laws’ advise not to use rhinestones on items, garments, toys, etc. that are for use or consumption for children under 12 years of age.
- Rhinestones are not recommended for baby onesie’s, bibs, or any garments/clothing that a child may put into their mouth.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm.